Thanks - problem fixed AO-40 now in WISP display

(Was Re: [amsat-bb] Updated Kep but no AO-40 found in WISP)

At 06:30 PM 11/18/00 +0100, you wrote:

>>I did get an AO-40 updated message when updating the database but can't
>>find AO-40 in the satellite list.
>
>        I think that you could have more than 50 satelites on the list.
Try erasing a dead one and reimporting AO-40.

>        Eduardo/EA2BAJ

Hi Eduardo and the rest of the list, I found a file named "WiSP.KEP" in the
install directory and renamed it.

Then restarted WISP after editing my current AMSAT format kep data file to
the satellites of interest in order to get the number of satellites down.

Now after importing the new shorter kep data file AO-40 is on the WISP
display 8-)

Wow! I just found big foot.  Ran outside and could pick up the 145.89
beacon on my TH-D7A using 3 el section of my Arrow hand held beam.

I hope this helps anybody else with WISP that is having trouble displaying
AO-40.

CUL, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman