AO-40 Rcvd in AK

1730UTC hearing AO-40 strong on my Cushcraft FM vertical antenna [ARX-270;
9 DB gain].  NOVA says it is now az=111.2, el=2.2 and will be up to el=16
over the 6-1/2 hour pass!  Thanks for the info on the NOVA upgrade, will
look into it later.  For now the laptop seems to be tracking keps [epoch
rev 1] nicely.

I will be looking into getting a psk modem.  Have use of kpc-3 but not
looked into this working digital modes in detail yet.  I will be setting up
a trailer mounted 144/432 antenna with az/el and adding auto-track, so
[when finished] could let it accumulate telem if desired.  The
trailer-array is mainly for hamfest demos and field day ops.

I think I'll enjoy the info-flow from this list :-)

Ed