G3RUH Demodulator

Just took a look at James web page. I think it says an English Pound is
equal to $200US. Am I correct??? The page doesn't seem to  have been updated
lately.

Does anyone sell these demodulators stateside? Amsat?(Might be a good fund
raiser) or any name amateur equipment maker?

I had one of these gizmos at one time but gave it away(I think).....

I woud be REAL  intrested in a sound card demodulator for AO-40. I am
already setup for the new digital modes.....de WY4D