Updated Kep but no AO-40 found in WISP

Hi all, congrats to AMSAT on the successful launch of AO-40 8-)

I read that the maillist server is having problems keeping up with all the
excitement - cool!

I can't help but think that maybe the money that was not spent on the
server went to buy a special bolt or part for AO-40.  So I'm not going to
worry if the server barfs.  It is really a good sign - lots of interest in
AO-40.
Anyway I was hoping to try and pickup the beacon this weekend, loaded the
Keps (tried both the AMSAT and NASA) into WISP but I can't find AO-40
listed.  What did I do wrong?

I did get an AO-40 updated message when updating the database but can't
find AO-40 in the satellite list.

Thanks, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman