Re: P3D telem - what does it sound like?

Hello James!

17 Nov 00 23:06, you wrote to All:

 JF> Unfortunately I dont have a decoder for that speed, but am interested
 JF> in hearing it anyway - what is the telltale sign of a 400B PSK signal?
 JF> What does it sound like?  Anything like packet or rtty?

Not really like packet or RTTY, it's a raspy sort of sound.  I will upload a
MP3 soon so you can hear for yourself.

Shouldn't take too much to receive the signal.  I'm getting it rather well on a
vertical.

Tony, VK3JED

.. Don't play stupid with me....I'm better at it