Re: AO-40 Telemetry & PSK-1 modem

Hi All,

I also have the Pacomm PSK -1 400 baud modem gathering dust that i believe
could be pressed into service.   The RS 232 serial connection is not the
normal DB 9 connector but seems a proprietary socket.  Wonder where I could
get the plug to wire my RS 232.
 Otherwise I am thinking of wiring a a DB 9 socket and  solder it in parallel.
Any suggestion/help would be welcome

Sangat, 9M2SS

At 21:05 17/11/00 -0600, Robert Rice wrote:
>I have a PSK-1 modem sitting unused on top of  my desk.  Is the PSK-1's 400
>baud AO-10 & AO-13 telemetry mode that same mode used for AO-40?
>
>Robert Rice
>WB5PKN
>
>----

Sangat Singh, 9M2SS