Re: Telemetry Demodulator

FRANK LUMNEY wrote:

 > I am w2uhi, a former ao-13 user. Back in 1992 I built a demodulator
 > for use with ao-13. I moved since then and lost the schematics and
 > software for the unit.
 >
 > It was designed by g3ruh, designated as "g3ruh phase 3, 400 bps psk
 > data demodulator, mk II"
 >
 > Is g3ruh still active in the satellite programs and does anyone have
 > a E mail address for him? Or can anyone help with the details
 > regarding it's compatibility with oscar-40? I think the software was
 > designated P3C.EXE

Hi, Frank.  You are in luck!

I just traded email with James today, and he confirmed that the
demodulator is fully compatible with P3T and AO-40 telemetry.

His web page is:
   http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/

To go right to the page about the demodulator, for the impatient,
use the link:
   http://www.jrmiller.demon.co.uk/products/p3dem.html

He still sells the demodulators, either as a bare board or as a
fully assembled and tested unit.  I'll let the interested folks
among you check his web pages for the details.

His email address is:
   mailto:james@jrmiller.demon.co.uk

73
John Toscano, KBØZEV