[Fwd: P3D Launch Video Clip]

Mike - K4HN@amsat.org wrote:

> A 50 sec video of the P3D launch can be seen at:
>
> http://arianespace.com/interior/v135better.mov

This is a nice clip, but the ArianeSpace site is pathetically slow.  To help
resolve that I have mirrored that video clip onto my web site.  Since when
I'm at work, I can get file transfer rates from my personal web site at
multi-megabit speeds, this should be quite a bit better.  The page on my site
that has the video and some audio recordings as well is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/SatPasses.html

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org