New on the bb; AO-40 2m beacon

Hi,

I just subscribed, which is amazing since I have been a field-op up here in
alaska for a few years.  Getting my 2m antennas back in the air and
wondered if I can hear the beacon assuming the 145.880 MB is running.
Haven't looked at the orbit to see if inclination and apogee will bring it
above my horizon, but hope to try this weekend when the 2m-eme array is
back up.

I haven't been active for about 1-1/2 years but will be looking forward to
AO-40 on uv, us, ls, and ux when it is QRV.  I'd be interested in what
beacons/telemetry is active now.  Thanks,

Ed
al7eb@amsat.org
BP40iq
Nikiski, Alaska
Amsat# 3212
 50-144-432-1296-2401-10,368
four M2-2mxpol-20, M2-436CP42, 23LY45, 2.5m dish