need a P3d Wave file?

If you need an off the air P3D wave file to check out your demodulator, etc
I've put one copied here earlier today on my website.  Just go to the page
at the bottom of my signature below and click on the P3D page link and then
click on the link to the audio file.  I checked it from here and it
downloads fine from the web and drives my DSP-2232 and displays good
telemetry output on P3T.

Its a real live file copied with a small antenna, so its not perfect copy.
But its a good real world test file...

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ ex AA3QK, WA3JYM  FN20ah