Telemetry Demodulator

Hello

I am w2uhi, a former ao-13 user. Back in 1992 I built a demodulator for use
with ao-13. I moved since then and lost the schematics and software for the
unit.

It was designed by g3ruh, designated as " g3ruh phase 3,400 bps psk data
demodulator, mk II"

Is g3ruh still active in the satellite programs and does anyone have a E mail
address for him? Or can anyone help with the details regarding it's
compatibility with oscar-40? I think the software was designated P3C.EXE

Sincerely
Frank w2uhi