Latest Best Guess Catalog Numbers - Correction!

Assi,

Thanks, ooops!!!

Should be:

My modified BEST GUESS of catalog numbers becomes:

2000-072A 26608 PAS-1R
2000-072B 26609 AO-40
2000-072C 26610 STRV-1c
2000-072D 26611 STRV-1d
2000-072E 26612 Ariane R/B
2000-072F 26613 Ariane 5 PLAT
2000-072G 26614 Ariane 5 DEB

That means that Ken's pre-launch elements are still the best ones to use, as

NORAD have not released any keps for AO-40 to date. The other "alternate"
AO-40 keps posted earlier were for the PAS-1 satellite (well we guess so).
The other unknown bird listed on OIG is probably the Ariane Rocket Body.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU

you have a typo, its 26608, not 22608 (applies to all) :-)
Assi