Re: DOS programs for decoding P3D telemetry

Ah, yes, that's something else I should have mentioned.  Apparently PSKDEM
wants to use a file named "p3d.wav" as it's input.  A command line
parameter of a different file name does not work.  So rename your file to
that and you may be in business.  TLMDEC wants a file named p3d.tlm as its
input, but this isn't a problem since that's the name of the file that
PSKDEM generates.  In identifying the center frequency, take a look at the
.BMP file that shipped with the program to help you see what to look
for.  Note the center frequency is the absence of a strong energy band, not
the energy band itself.

John W2FS