Sample .TLM file from P3T needed.

I was hoping that I would be able to replay the .TLM files that were
generated by the French soundcard program PSKDEM.EXE through P3T and have
the data displayed.  However, there must be some incompatibility between
the file formats because my attempts to do that have been unsuccessful
(though the .TLM files from pskdem do work fine with TLMDEC.EXE).   My
guess is that the differences between the formats are probably quite
trivial, but I'd like to take a look at one that was generated by P3T using
a binary editor and see how it differs from the PSKDEM files.  If someone
could send me a short .TLM file from P3T, I'll be happy to post whatever
results I find.

John W2FS