Latest Best Guess Catalog Numbers

Hi All,

>From additional info and guesses from Ken, N2WWD, my modified BEST GUESS of
catalog numbers becomes:

2000-072A 22608 PAS-1R
2000-072B 22609 AO-40
2000-072C 22610 STRV-1c
2000-072D 22611 STRV-1d
2000-072E 22612 Ariane R/B
2000-072F 22613 Ariane 5 PLAT
2000-072G 22614 Ariane 5 DEB

That means that Ken's pre-launch elements are still the best ones to use, as
NORAD have not released any keps for AO-40 to date. The other "alternate"
AO-40 keps posted earlier were for the PAS-1 satellite (well we guess so).
The other unknown bird listed on OIG is probably the Ariane Rocket Body.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU