AO-40 Telemetry

Hello,

I was just amazed yesterday (as was alot of others) about how strong the
beacon is.  I was able to decode with a discone and no preamp up to about
91 MA Count then with a preamp up to about 118.  I could still hear the
signal but it was weak.

It looks like the orientation of the spacecraft is being changed.  If
I received the telemetry correctly the magnets were on earlier.

Since yesterday morning the temperature of the S/C Frame Top went from
50.9 to 45.0 degrees C and the solar angle went down to 27.6.  It also
seems like the solar arrays are producing more current.

73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU