RE: DOS programs for decoding P3D telemetry

Mark

1) Go to the AMSAT-F WEB main page by using http://www.amsat-france.org

2) Click on "Telecharger WPSKDEC" (right in the center of the screen)

3) Fill in the form (put your name, callsign and e-mail address) and then
start downloading of diffus.zip on your hard drive

4) Unzip diffus.zip. You'll find the DOS programs plus a (french) help file.

Please note that during this week end, I'm NOT connected to amsat-bb.
Therefore, if you need more info, please contact me at f6agr@csi.com

Cheers

Jean-Louis F6AGR