P3D telem - what does it sound like?

Hi all,

Watched the launch of p3d yesterday via panamsats website - fantastic sight
- great to see its finally up!

Anyway, I was trying to listen to the bird today as it was over Australia,
and heard a tone on 145.905 USB - would this have been its beacon?  Rig was
ft847 into a Diamond Discone omni (will have Yagis up soon hopefully!)

Unfortunately I dont have a decoder for that speed, but am interested in
hearing it anyway - what is the telltale sign of a 400B PSK signal?  What
does it sound like?  Anything like packet or rtty?

Thanks in advance

cheers and 73's

de James vk2ujf
Sydney, Australia