P3D Beacon - Spectrum image

Thanks to the team for this pretty baby.....
After delusion of yesterday on 70 cm ( a lot of work for nothing sob !!!),
this morning I get a solid signal (no pre - omni antenna).
Find at my home page (http://users.iol.it/benscosm/ ) two spectrum plot  of
our new toy (!!) : one under idle modulation (there are 2 peaks), the other
under modulation.
When we can get 9k6 dump ???? , or we ( IW3FOL & me) have to put all the
system on trash basket ????

de i3vfj, Vittorio   &  iw3fol, Vincenzo

benscosm@iol.it