DSP-12 and AO40 TLM

I have been encouraged by all the reports to get out my old DSP-12 to see if
I could decode the AO-40 TLM.  I'm getting very good signals but it's so
long since I used the DSP-12 that I've forgotten how to use it!
I've selected Modem G and am getting a good indicator on the LED scale and
the DCD light flickers but nothing on screen.  If there is a DSP-12 user out
there who can spare a few moments to give me some guidance I'd be eternally
grateful. ( I might even send a few postal votes to solve the US election
deadlock!).

73
Fred Southwell
G6ZRU