RE: : IT fix, ground track

At 09:58 AM 11/16/2000 -0800, Clifford Buttschardt wrote:
>On IT ver 1.5, it appears that the ground track anticipates rather
>than follows the subsatellite point.  This is still useful but takes a bit
>of getting used to!

But of course.  It's all about the future.  I have never understood those
programs that display a groundtrack by leaving dots where the satellite has
been as if they forgot to clean up the display.

By the way, you can also type a digit before the "G", and IT will try to
display groundtrack for that number of orbits.  This allows you to see how
the groundtrack evolves from orbit to orbit.