RE: RE:DSP-2232 and 400 baud TLM

Alan,
I got an old PSK-1 to work. 512.  No need to sync it by ear with Stacy's
software, it just worked when it heard the first set of sync bytes.

The DSP-12 is original as far as I know, go it in an estate sale.  How do I
tell?  On power up it says PROMS D5900 F0500 and GCE version 1.99.  I
believe it is 512 because when I set P3T for 514 the text displays wrong.