Re: P3T and DSP-2232

Alan Biddle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have excellent decode of the beacon to a terminal program from the
> DSP-2232, but haven't been able to get P3T to work.  No signs of life at
> all, even with several channels selected.
>
> P3T is configured to match the DSP-2232, 19k2, com1, 512 blocks.  Even
> checked the registry to verify those values.  Has anyone gotten this
> combination to work, or almost as interesting, a real G3RUH TLM modem or
> similar with 512 byte operation?

Hello Alan,

I had a problem getting P3T to work until I set the DSP2232 up for
1200 baud terminal rate.  The 2400 baud rate did not seem to work
on P3T.

I found out later on that I did not create the telemetry and DSP
subdirectories.  I do not know if it affected the baudrate but
it sure affected the telemetry saving.

73 Eric eac@shore.net  WB1HBU