AO-40 on Rubber Duck!

Hey guys,

I just copied AO-40 on my TH-D7A with a long rubber duck!  INSIDE THE HOUSE
no less!  I didn't get any S-meter indication even outside, but it was
definitely the bird.  I switched on my FT-847 and put it in FM mode.  On
145.985 both radios had the exact same audio tones!

WOW!  This thing is awesome!

KUDOS to all who had a hand in the building and launch of our new toy!

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden