Deja vu did you see it too?

I was multi-tasking last night ... watching the launch video feed via the
Internet and the election coverage on TV.

They were getting ready to cut the camera to Senator Alan Simpson and when
they did, BOOM, there was the Arianespace video on MSNBC. It stayed up only
for a few seconds followed by the TV announcer saying "it looks like we have
lost the senator on the satellite feed"....

Did anyone else see that?

Vy 73 de Jeff, N9AVG