RE: : IT fix, ground track

Hi Duane and Miles.  First, very nice hearing all of you on the telephone
bridge last night Miles.  The whole gang presented AMSAT wonderfully.
     On IT ver 1.5, it appears that the ground track anticipates rather
than follows the subsatellite point.  This is still useful but takes a bit
of getting used to!  Cliff K7RR