P3D report

Well, by the time I got up this morning, several reports indicated
hearing P3D on 145.898 quite well, and there was one report of hearing
only an unmodulated carrier on 435.450.
At 1328z P3D should have come over my horizon here in the Los Angeles
area, and not a peep was heard on (or near) 145.898, but I did copy a
solid carrier (rather weak) on 435.440 (about right after doppler).
As a sanity check of my station, about a half hour later AO-10 came up,
and I talked through it with solid signals on both the beacon and my
uplink - so I believe my station is operating properly.

UPDATE!!!  I just went back to 2M and it's there VERY STRONG!!!!!  I'll
have a recording of it on my web site in a few minutes!!!!

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/