Re: P3D Beacon

OK, now I hear it.  It seems it's a little behind the provided keps.  I have
a very strong S7, two meter signal now (and my 2m mast preamp is kaput).

The keps seem to put the bid ahead of where it should be in azimuth, but
seem correct in elevation.  The keps told me the bird should be around 175
degrees azimuth, but I got the strongest signal around 235 degrees.
Elevation is about 20 to 25 degrees.

73,

Jon
NA9D

on 11/16/00 8:06 AM, Jon Ogden at na9d@mindspring.com wrote:

> Well, according to the estimated keps provided, P3D should be around 180
> degrees azimuth and about 23 degrees elevation for me.
>
> I hear nothing on any of the beacon channels.
>
> Are my keps off?  Did they turn the beacon off?
>
> 73,
>
> Jon
> NA9D

> Jon Ogden