P3D telemetry.

I managed to copy a few lines of telemetry today
at about 12:19 UTC.

I noted an odd date going back several years.

I used my DSP2232 in DSP mode and modem 44.

The rx is the FT 847 on an omni vertical.

P3D either switched off it's TLM or it went
out of my view...but according to pre-launch
keps entered manually in to Wisp after
receiving the TLM today, P3D is still
in view for another 6 hours or so as I type.

Congratulations to everyone involved in
making P3D possible.

p.s. I was able to video the launch from
the BR broadcast this morning from a few
minutes to the actual launch to when they
stopped.

Regards,

Dave G1OCN.