Re: DP0WH

----- Original Message -----
From: rschulze <dc8ts@t-online.de>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 7:29 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] DP0WH

> According to Ken Hernandez keplerians DP0WH dropped below my horizon,
> AO-10 still up --->>> SIGNAL GONE so should have been P3D
>
> Hardy DC8TS/KC2DMA
>
> Reinhard Schulze
> Elsa-Braendstroem-Str. 35
> D-53879 Euskirchen
> Federal Republic of GERMANY

Thank you for the feedback.  This is very encouraging.  Might I ask how
closely the signal fade corresponded to the prediction?  Also, if you could
provide me with your geographic coordiantes in WGS-84, I can begin to
correlate various reports.

Ken Ernandes, N2WWD
n2wwd@amsat.org
http://www.mindspring.com/~n2wwd