P3D telemetry received in Europe

Hello friends,

this morning UTC I received the PSK beacon of AMSAT Phase 3D on 145,898 MHz
(frequency slighly different from published table). It was transmitting
telemetry including text blocks. Decoding of both with P3T program and
G3RUH demod was no problem. Some interruptions due to heavy commanding
performed by James, G3RUH, who was checking the systems of the bird.

We had some concern earlier this morning because the satellite didn't show
up on the expected frequencies and hence missed any sign of life from the
bird.

Had a phone call with Karl, DJ4ZC, in Marburg later and the sound of
champagne glasses came through the phone...

73 from Germany de Norbert, DF5DP