TNX FY5KE

I also arrived later to the livevideo from Arianespace. Just got
liveaudio from www.live365.com with very good quality. If someone as
the video TX recorded, I would be very glad to cover all the expenses.
TNX in advance. I've also got a great signal on 14.31360 from FY5KE, in
Kourou (5-9+). To Didier and Jaques (who were operating the station) my
greatest thanks for their job. Well done! Merci beaucup! TNX also to
all the people who made an effort to provide the others with a live (or
near) transmission of the blast. Of course...not to mention all the
people who made this event possible.

Ear U soon...

CT1FJL
Antonio Fernandes