Congratulations AMSAT and Welcome P3D (AO30?)

Hi All

What a great surprise and pleasure to wake up this morning and find P3D safe and
well in orbit.

Congratulations to everyone involved and thankyou from someone who has been
waiting a long time for this day.

Finally I can look forward to combining my two favourite areas of AR -
Microwaves and Satellites!

Can I ask that the team keep the regular updates going now its in orbit - plenty
of people want to know whats going on - I know its a
busy time but keep the info coming!

Well done and its a proud day for AR and one I will remember for a long time to
come.

73 Simon GM4PLM

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not
the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient) please
notify us immediately on 0141 306 2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may
not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person.  As Internet
communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept
any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be
inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written
confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or
responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).  Opinions and
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views
of The Student Loans Company Limited.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
for the presence of computer viruses.