Re: P3D Telemetry yet??

Hi Jon,

> Any ops in the Eastern Hemisphere, particularly Australia able to
> hear our baby yet?  I'm going to try for tomorrow morning here in
> the US.

Nothing heard so far.  I have been monitoring the one VHF and three
UHF beacon downlinks in South Africa since 5:15 UTC.  According to
the pre-launch keps Ken Ernandes posted to this list yesterday, P3D
now sits at around 22 degrees elevation for me.

When I came in this morning, AMSAT-DL page stated (translated):
"Information about the first reception and telemetry c. 5:15 UTC".
This was later changed to read: "Information about the first
reception in Europe and telemetry c. 7:00 UTC".  Thereafter they
changed the time to 8:30 UTC.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann