P3D Launch Coverage.

I didn't have much luck with the HF coverage either.  I tried about every
frequency on the list but was never satisfied with the audio.  So I went to
the Ariane web site on the internet and got great audio and the video was
pretty good.    It wasn't as good as C-Band I am sure but I did get to watch
the launch using Quick Time.(Downloaded at the last minute.)

WAĜZBL
Hayes Copeland
Goddard, KS  EM-117

copeland@southwind.net