Great Job Arianespace

Thanks to Arianespace and their little launcher, P3D and its cousins on Flight
507 had a graceful ride into orbit.

I am sure that I join with all the other hams world wide in wishing Arianespace
much success in the future and thanks for a job well done.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz