RE: : IT fix, Simple and easy to use

Miles,

>From the map display if you type 'G' it will turn on the ground track.
This works on version 1.5

73
Duane Naugle
ko6bt@amsat.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Miles Mann [mailto:Miles.Mann@ind.alcatel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 7:28 AM
To: Bob Bruninga
Cc: combatsent@qwest.net; Franklin Antonio; Bob W7LRD;
AMSAT-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Fw: IT fix, Simple and easy to use

I agree with Bob,
IT may not have fancy Windows features or a orbit path line, but
its just pure and simple.  No mouse.
The best feature I like is the ability to push the left and Right
arrow buttons
to change satellites.  The fact that it lacks complex pull down menus
and does not
use a mouse is a benifit.

When i set up a space station school schedule, its the program of
choice because
its easy to teach the students, etc.

try it, youll like it.

Miles WF1F  MAREX

Bob Bruninga wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 combatsent@qwest.net asked:
>
> > Is there a particular reason that you are using IT when there are
Windows