Re: Instant Track

At 07:14 PM 11/15/2000 -0200, anderson colla wrote:
> Instant Track, by Franklin Antonio, is an excellent piece of software. Small, precise, easy
> to use, it's even pretty ! Shareware.

Thanks for the nice words, but InstantTrack is NOT shareware. It is distributed by AMSAT organizations as a fund-raiser. It may not be distributed between users or offered for download (except from the official Web distribution site on Digibuy).

> Pity they are both for DOS/Windows only, as I use Linux also.

Have you tried InstantTrack under DOSEMU under Linux? It mostly works.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org