Instant Track

> I am new to this list, but I have a question:
>
> Is there a particular reason that you are using IT when there are Windows
> Programs out there?
>
> I can understand if you are using IT because of the DOS if you are using
> DOS.
>
> I use Win95 and I have both the Win Orb and Eleman programs.
> I have also ordered the STK prpgram which is free and they send you a CD.
>
> Just a quick question about the software, does it offer alot of advantages
> over these others besides the DOS?
>
> ===========================

 Instant Track, by Franklin Antonio, is an excellent piece of software. Small, precise, easy
 to use, it's even pretty ! Shareware.
 Try it, you'll love it: http://www.amsat.org/amsat/instanttrack/

 Another nice software you may consider to use is STSPLUS.
 Excellent, small, neat software. Registration is optional.
 At: http://www.dransom.com or http://tie.jpl.nasa.gov/dransom/

 I been using both for a long time now, and can't choose one!
 Pity they are both for DOS/Windows only, as I use Linux also.
 I hate the new, overbloated, fat, programs...

   anderson colla - py1vhf
   campos/rj/brazil
   GG98if

Wednesday, November 15, 2000