RE: Fw: IT fix, Simple and easy to use

> I agree with Bob,
> IT may not have fancy Windows features or a orbit path line, but
> its just pure and simple.  No mouse.

I think it's horses for courses.  IT has proved itself ove rthe years, but
in my case, I avoid DOS based programs, because of the potential for
incompatibilities with Windows NT, which I use on the main PC.  Hence, I use
Windows based software.

> When i set up a space station school schedule, its the program of
> choice because
> its easy to teach the students, etc.
>
> try it, youll like it.

Might be something to throw on one of my older boxes for away from home use,
maybe borrow that old 'luggable' 386 from work, as a reansportable sat
tracker.  IT would be the pick for that. :)