From: Francisco Costa [mailto:fcosta@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 11:01 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Quicktime problem

Hi

Sorry the off topic subject, but I need help!
I'm trying to setup Quicktime program (to see P3D launch via Arianespace
webcast),
but although I have done it twice, an error is always displayed: #2093
Instalation problem.
I would apreciate help from anyone who have solved this!
Many thanks in advance!

Good luck P3D

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT