Fw: IT fix, Simple and easy to use

I agree with Bob,
IT may not have fancy Windows features or a orbit path line, but
its just pure and simple.  No mouse.
The best feature I like is the ability to push the left and Right
arrow buttons
to change satellites.  The fact that it lacks complex pull down menus
and does not
use a mouse is a benifit.

When i set up a space station school schedule, its the program of
choice because
its easy to teach the students, etc.

try it, youll like it.

Miles WF1F  MAREX