Re: Fw: IT fix

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 combatsent@qwest.net asked:

> Is there a particular reason that you are using IT when there are Windows
> Programs out there?

1) Runs on anything, does not need Windows.
2) Does everything you need
3) PC or laptop cold boots to DOS then to IT in just a few seconds.
4) Always has 200 satellties on line
5) Conclusion... just plain convenient.

Other programs are really neat, and I have no problems with them, but IT
does everything I need, so I'm too lazy to download megabytes of
software and support files and learn something new, when IT does all I
need... (of course, I may not know what I am missing either...:-)

Bob