Re: Successfully tested P3t with DSP-12

Hi folks,

> 1. Problem: P3t seems only to work with 2400 baud !? I was not
>    able to switch the baudrate.

I bumped my head a few times too.  Extract from the readme.txt file,
distributed with the software:

8) Be sure a baud rate is highlighted.

Thanks for the timely delivery of the decoding software, Stacey.
Hopefully we'll have a chance to break it in tomorrow (today for
some).  For Sunsat we had something like eleven scrubs.

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann