Re: Fw: IT fix

I am new to this list, but I have a question:

Is there a particular reason that you are using IT when there are Windows
Programs out there?

I can understand if you are using IT because of the DOS if you are using
DOS.

I use Win95 and I have both the Win Orb and Eleman programs.
I have also ordered the STK prpgram which is free and they send you a CD.

Just a quick question about the software, does it offer alot of advantages
over these others besides the DOS?

===========================

--
Bill Boltinghouse
ex-USAF Security Service

http://www.ec47.com/

QTH: Council Bluffs Iowa --- 10 miles north of Offutt AFB

Web Sites
http://www.users.uswest.net/~combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/combatsent/
http://users3.50megs.com/superspy/