NRZI to NRZ converter

Greetings

Thinking I'd be away for the launch, I didn't bother attempting to get
anything ready for the 9600bps IHU launch downloads.

However, as there's been a delay I'm now in a position to be there & so I'd
like to cobble something together.

I vaguely remember somewhere that an NRZI to NRZ conversion can be done with
a single J-K flip flop, but maybe someone can point me to a circuit. I've
got an idea myself, but if it doesn't work, I've only got one shot at
getting it right!

Either that or can someone point me to where I can extract the NRZ RX data
from either a Paccomm NB96 or an MFJ-1278.

Thanks, Howard G6LVB