A far west UO-14 pass recording

This evening I recorded the about 0550z pass of UO-14 and have posted
that on my web site.  This is a pass that was well off the west coast of
the US and only covered the western portion of North America.  This is a
"very quiet" pass with only 10 stations (plus the Tijuana Taxi pirates -
and very little of that even) heard.  The highly compressed 12 minute
and change recording in .mp3 format can be found at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/SatPasses.html

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org