Launch Delay

I regret to advise there is a 24 hour delay in the launch of P3D.
After talking by landline with Peter DB2OS, the AMSAT-DL Launch director in
Kourou, French Guiana, I can advise that the delay was caused by a minor
communications failure which has been corrected, but not in time for today's
window.
I look forward to 0107 UTC tomorrow Thursday (Wednesday in N.America).
73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA