P3D Launch **Delayed 24 Hours**

I have just learned moments ago from a conversation with AMSAT
President,  Robin, VE3FRH, that the launch has been delayed for 24
hours. Peter, DB2OS notified Robin who in turn notifed me because of our
C-Band schedules.

All audio this evening is now scrubbed and we will try to bring it all back
together for tomorrow.

More news to follow as it becomes available.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5MHz Audio