Where Were You When Phase 3D was Launched?

To AMSAT Members:

We plan to devote two pages in the Nov/Dec issue of The AMSAT Journal to
photographs that show what our members were doing during the launch of Phase
3D.  For example, if you are hosting a Galaxy 4 viewing or HF net party for
your local Amateur Radio club members, take a photo of the get-together and
send it to us. We will publish the best 10 photos so make sure your shine
throught with your innovation, imagination, and creativity.  Photos can be
e-mailed to k5nrk@amsat.org or sent via postal mail to the below address.
To help capture creativity of your work, captions for the photograph(s) are
strongly encouraged. Also, members of sister AMSAT organizations of AMSAT-NA
are most welcome to submit photos too.

Deadline for submitting photos is 20NOV00. Judging of the photos is left to
the discretion of The AMSAT Journal staff and is final (and probably
biased..hi) However, Paul Williamson, KB5MU may be nice enough to post all
photos on the AMSAT WWW site thus putting the Journal staff's judging
capabilities in very bad light...hi

73 and God Speed Phase 3D!

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
110 Camden Drive
Vicksburg, MS 39183-1203 USA
Telephone: 601-634-6398/Fax: 601-638-2131
Home e-mail: k5nrk@amsat.org
Office e-mail: tillmar@wes.army.mil
http://www.wes.army.mil